Translate

Sunday, November 12, 2023

Keepsake Quilting 2023 Gift Box

 Back a few months ago, I decided to give myself a treat by ordering a gift box of fabrics, notions and other goodies from Keepsake Quilting. I was able to pay in two installments which made the price more affordable. Yesterday the 2023 gift box arrived and it did not disappoint!

Included are fabrics in a strawberry theme, a small container of strawberry preserves, a Keepsake mug, some wonderful coasters, a pair of new scissors in a fancy protective sheath, quilt patterns, and lots of small notions like a double needle threader, a thread cutter to add to the side of a sewing machine, and a fancy new zip "un-sewer," and other things!

It was really a fun thing to do, ordering this. We often do so much for other people but rarely do we do something just for us. It is good to infuse some enthusiasm into our sewing rooms with handy new objects and colorful fabrics with a theme! I am so glad I ordered this box. I'm looking forward to next year's box!

No comments: